Monday 10 June 2013


LETTERS FOR PSC EXAM PART 1



1.      Write a letter to your friend about how you spend/pass your leisure time.
November 27, 2013
Doleshwar, Dhaka
Dear Adrey,
At first take my love. I hope you are fine. I am also fine. In your last letter, you wanted to know about how I spend my leisure time. Now I am writing about it.
In my leisure time, I read story books. Sometimes I read English newspaper. It makes me strong in English.  I also go to the playground and play football and cricket.
No more today. Write to me soon about how you spend/pass your leisure time.
Your loving friend
Sanjida
2.      Write to your friend about your favourite food.
November 27, 2013
Doleshwar, Dhaka
Dear Adrey,
At first take my love. I hope you are fine. I am also fine. In your last letter, you wanted to know about my favourite foods. Now I am writing about it.
I eat what I get. But I also have some favourite foods. I like to have Ruti and vegetables in my breakfast, rice fish at lunch and dinner. I also like to have meat and dal. Tea is my favourite drink.
No more today. Write to me soon  about your favourite food.
Your loving friend
Sanjida
3.      Write a letter to your friend about your home town.
November 27, 2013
Doleshwar, Dhaka
Dear Sanjida,
At first take my love. I hope you are fine. I am also fine. In your last letter, you wanted to know about  my home town. Now I am writing about it.
The name of my home town is Kishoregonj. It is a district town. It is only 145 kilometers north-east of Dhaka. There are many important places in and around this town. They are Solakia Eid ground, Pagla Mosque etc. It is also famous for great personalities like Syed Nazrul Islam, the first acting president of Bangladesh. Sukumar Roy and the great master of painting, Zainul Abedin.
No more today. Write to me soon about your home town.
Your loving friend
Adrey
4.      Write letter to your friend about your native village.
November 27, 2013
Doleshwar, Dhaka
Dear Sanjida,
At first take my love. I hope you are fine. I am also fine. In your last letter, you wanted to know about  my native village. Now I am writing about it.
The name of my village is Doleshwar. It is a small village but densely populated. Though it is village, all modern facilities are available here. There are a college, a high school, a primary school and a market in our village. We all live here in peace and amity. I love my village very much.
No more today. Write to me soon about your native village.
Your loving friend
Adrey
5.      Write a letter to your friend about your visit to St. Martin’s island.
 November 27, 2013
Doleshwar, Dhaka
Dear Sanjida,
At first take my love. I hope you are fine. I am also fine. In your last letter, you wanted to know about my visit to the  St. Martin’s island. Now I am writing about it.
Last summer vacation, I and some of my friends visited the St. Martin’s island. It is the only coral island in Bangladesh. We saw there beautiful corals of different shapes and colours, the turtles that nest on the island and variety of sea fishes. We also went sailing in the sea. We enjoyed the visit very much.
No more today. More when we meet.
Your loving friend
Adrey   

No comments:

Post a Comment