Monday 10 June 2013


 Dialogue for PSC exam part 1



1.      You want to someone how spend his leisure time.
Interviewer: Hello! I am from “Campus Life” magazine. Can I ask you some
                     questions?                
Sanjida      : Sure. What do you want to know?
Interviewer: what’s your name?
Sanjida       : Sanjida.
Interviewer: What class are you in?
Sanjida      : I read in class five.
Interviewer: How do you spend your leisure time?
Sanjida      : In my leisure time, I read story books. Sometimes I read English
                      newspaper.  It makes me strong in English.                         
Interviewer: Thank you very much.
Sanjida      : You are welcome.
2.      You want to know the to the bus station/library/school/hospital/post office.
Sanjida: Excuse me.
Man     : Yes. How can I help you?
Sanjida: Could you please tell me where is the ---------------./how can I get the --------------.
Man     : It is on the college road, next to the post office.
Sanjida: Thank very much.
Man     : No mention.
3.      You want to introduce yourself to someone.
Adrey   : Hello! May I introduce myself? I am Adrey.
Sanjida:Hi! I am Sanjida.
Adrey   : where are you from, Sanjida?
Sanjida: I am from Dhaka. Where are you from?
Adrey   : I am from Comilla. What class do you read in?
Sanjida: I read in class five. What about you?
Adrey   : I read class five.
Sanjida: Nice to meet you.
Sanjida:Nice to meet you too.  
4.      You want someone to lend you a dictionary/a book/a pencil.s
Adrey   : Hello! Sanjida. How are you?
Sanjida: Fine, thank you and you?
Adrey   : Fine, thank you. Could please lend me your dictionary/English book/pencil.
Sanjida: Yes, of course. Here you are.
Adrey   : Thank you very much.
Sanjida: you are welcome.
5.      You want someone to tell you a story.
Sanjida            : Grandma, could you please tell me a story?
Grandma         : Sure. What type of story do you like?
Sanjida            : Ghost story.
Grandma         : Ok. But are you not afraid of ghosts?
Sanjida            : No, I am not.
Grandma         : Then, listen to me.
Sanjida            : Thank you very much.
Grandma         : Welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment