Monday 10 June 2013


 PARAGRAPH FOR PSC EXAM PART 1



Myself
I am Sanjida. I live in Dhaka. I am nine years old. I am a student. I read in class five. The name of my school is Doleshwar Government Primary School. My father’s name is Samiul Haque. He is a teacher. My mother’s name is Shamima Akhtar. She is a housewife. I have one brother and one sister. They both are students. I have a pet. It is a cat. I call it Mimi. It likes fish and milk. My favourite hobby is gardening and reading books. My favourite game is football.
My Family
I am a student. I read in class five. I live with my family. We are a small family. It consists of my father, mother, grandmother, my younger sister and myself. My father’s name is Samiul Haque. He is a teacher. My mother’s name is Shamima Akhtar. She is a housewife. My grandmother is about sixty but still active. She helps my mother in household works. My young sister reads in class three. She is very intelligent. We help each other in our work. Really we are a good and happy family.
My evening activities/What I usually do in the evening
I am Sanjida. I am a student. I read in class five.I have a daily routine. I always do my duties according to this routine. In the evening, I usually wash my face and hands and say my evening prayer. Then I take some light foods. After that I sit to read and prepare my lesson till 9 pm. I watch TV from 9 pm to 10 pm. I have my dinner with my parents at 10. Then I brush my teeth. I go to bed  at 10.30.
A Firefighter
A firefighter is a man whose job is putting out fires. Raju is a firefighter. His main job is putting fires. He also trains young people to become firefighters. In his free time, Raju likes to visit schools. He speaks about preventing fires. He tells the students what to do if there is a fire. He also tells them that they should be physically fit, brave and careful to be firefighter.
My Leisure time
Leisure time means free time. It is time for enjoying oneself. People spend their leisure time by doing different activities like reading, writing, drawing, walking, fishing, watching TV, gardening etc. I am a student. I have also some free time. In my leisure time, I read story books. Sometimes I read English newspaper. It makes me strong in English. I also go to the playground and play football and cricket.
My Home Town
The name of my home town is Kishoregonj. It is district town. It is only 145 kilometers north-east of Dhaka. It consists of 8 municipalities, 13 upazilas. 110 unions and 1794 village. Its area is 19.57 square kilometers. There are many important places in and around this town. They are Solakia Eid ground, Pagla Mosque etc. it is also famous for great personalities like Syed Nazrul Islam, the first acting president of Bangladesh, Sukumar Roy and the great master of painting, Zainul Abedin. I am proud of my home town.

No comments:

Post a Comment